- The college has succeeded in renovating the administrative block and installed air conditioning system in all major buildings;
- Repaired and overhauled most of the utility vehicles of the college;
- Conducted the resource assessment by resource team from Bayero University, Kano preparatory to approval for commencement of B.A. and B.Ed. degrees by the college;
- Procured centre for education technology equipment’s for the 2016 exercise; and
- With the intervention of Governor Abubakar, the college received a donation of a new 18-seater bus by SDGs Office.