- Awarded contract for the complete rehabilitation of Misau-Bulkachuwa–Udubo road project at the cost of N4, 719, 345, 971.94;
- Extension of Misau-Bulkachuwa–Udubo road project to Gamawa, linking up with the road leading to Zaki local government.
- Award of contract for the rehabilitation of Murtala Muhammed Way (from CBN Roundabout – Federal Low-cost – Railway Road) at the cost of N2,323,679,294.33;
- Award of contract for the design and construction of 1.3km link road at Fadaman Mada at the cost of N298, 596, 929. 40 and;
- Improvement of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa International Airport.
- Provision of 300 million naira and 650 hectares of land by the Bauchi State Government for the payment of compensation to the Nigerian Air Force for the establishment of an Air Force Base in Bauchi as well as granting approval of financial and logistics support for the establishment of mini Air Force base in Azare in order to fully secure the northern part of the State.
- In order to improve the Tourism Industry in the State Government had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Zling Zoo in Czechs Republic on collaboration between the Zoo and Bauchi State Government on improvement of Yankari Games Reserve and collaboration between the Zoo and the Bauchi State University, Bauchi on improvement of tropical agriculture.
175.312 Kilometres Roads N20, 487, 000, 445.58
The Bauchi State executive Council has approved the award of contracts for the construction, rehabilitation and dualisation of 175.312 kilometre road projects across the State at the cost of N20, 487, 000, 445.58. These roads are as follows:
- Dualization of 2.5 Kilometre Awalah Roundabout to Kano Road and 2.5kilometer Road from Awalah Roundabout to Kano Road in bauchi metropolis at the cost of N1, 183, 155, 988.78
- Rehabilitation and Construction of some selected Roads in Bauchi. These roads are Rehabilitation of Gombe road (Gate to Bauchi State House of Assembly junction. 2.6 kilometre), Ibrahim Bako Housing Estate Road (Main Access road, Road A, B & C. 2.40km), Awalah Roundabout to Central Market Roundabout (Ran Road. 3.00 kilometre), Tafawa Balewa Housing Estate (Main access Road and Road A. 1.35 kilometre), Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Road 1 (0.75 kilometre), Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Road 2 (1.50 kilometre), total of 11.60 kilometres at the cost of N1,957,519,297.53.
- Rehabilitation of ATBU Link Road at ATBU Permanent Site, from Ningi Road to ATBU Senate Building – 2nd Gate, at the cost of N339,777,338.55. 4.2.
- Construction of some selected Roads in Misau. The Roads are Emir’s Drive Traffic Junction to Roundabout, 0.612 kilometre, Galdimari Road, 0.40 kilometre, Gundari Road, 0.40 kilometre, Lagori Road, 0.40 kilometre, Roundabout to Stadium Junction, 0.50 kilometre, Waziri House to Alhaji Ari Junction, 0.70 kilometre, Alhaji Ari Junction to Kano/Kari Road, 1.50 kilometre, Izala Central Mosque to Federal Low Cost, 0.50 kilometre, Central Mosque to Talba House, 0.30 kilometre, total 5.312 kilometres at the cost of N803, 793, 399.51.
- Design and Construction of Hanafari to Jurara to G/Babani to S/Kafi to Dogon Jeji Road, from Hanafari to Jurara to G/Babani (to cross Jama’are to Kyawa Road) to Sabon Kafi to Dogon Jeji Road, total 30.0 kilometres at the cost of N856, 441, 472.47.
- Design and Construction of Itas to Atafowa to Magarya Road, Magarya (Jigawa Border) Road, 36.0 kilometres at the cost of N1, 455, 001, 214.90
- Design and Construction of Darazo to Gabchiyari Road, from Darazo (on Bauchi/Maiduguri Road) to Gabchiyari, 20.0 Kilometers at the cost of N694, 885, 925.18.
- Dualization/Rehabilitation of Awalah roundabout through Gidan Mai to Zaranda Hotel to Miri Road, Dualization from Awalah Roundabout to Gidan Mai Roundabout, 3.3 kilometre, Rehabilitation from Gidan Mai Roundabout to Zaranda Hotel, 2.3 kilometre, Dualization from Zaranda Hotel to Miri Village close to 1st Road Block, 8.0 kilometre, total of 13.6 Kilometers at the cost of N6, 662, 624, 302.54
- Dualization of Jama’are road and Rehabilitation of Sule Katagum Road Azare, Dualization from Nitel Roundabout to Kano/Maiduguri bye-pass on Jama’are Road, Azare, 5 kilometres and Rehabilitation from Nitel Roundabout to College of Education Staff School (Sule Katagum Road) 1.6 kilometre, total 6.6 kilometers at the cost of N2, 453, 530, 923.04.
- Design and Construction of Maraban Ganye to Jajuwal to Ganye to Gwalfada to Dokayel to Bakin Kogi Road, from Maraban Ganye on Jos Road (Opposite Toro General Hospital) to Jajuwal to Ganye to Gwalfada to Dokayel to Bakin Kogi (on Magama-Gumau road) total 20 kilometres at the cost of N917, 860, 071.75.
- Rehabilitation of Udubo to Gamawa (Federal Road), Rehabilitation of Expressway from Udubo (on Potiskum to Hadejia road) to Gamawa, total of 25.5 kilometres at the cost of N3, 162, 410, 511.33.